SIRIUS have vast experience of most therapeutic areas and a selection of recent experience is presented below. This includes the development of evidence and strategies to support hospital products as well as shared and primary care.
- Oncology: Including solid tumours and haematological cancer
- Orphan: Including orphan illnesses in and outside oncology
- Immunology: Including graft versus host disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease
- Neurology: Including epilepsy, migraine, multiple sclerosis, and stroke
- Mental health: Including all major adult and paediatric disorders
- Cardio / Metabolic: Including diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular, and renal deficiencies